- Sheng Costs Teenager Deal with Chris Kirubi July 17, 2018
A youngster has lost a would-be life-changing deal with business mogul Chris Kirubi over use of slang. The unidentified millennial made the grievous mistake after he…
- 100 Kenyan School Girls Go Missing July 17, 2018
100 Kenyan school girls are reportedly missing in an unclear circumstances. The girls are said to have…
- Uhuru Gives Matiang'i 1 Month to Deliver Results July 17, 2018
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Tuesday issued a tough ultimatum to Interior CS Fred Matiang'i who was ordered to ensure that he delivers the…
- MP Vows to Oversee Banning of Tahidi High July 17, 2018
A Member of Parliament has vowed to personally oversee the banning of Tahidi High which airs every Tuesday on Citizen TV, arguing that the…
- KPLC Bosses Freed by High Court July 17, 2018
The High Court on Tuesday released 11 managers of Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC) on stringent…
- Kenyans Who Are More Likely to Die From Road Accidents – NTSA Report July 17, 2018
The National Safety and Transport Authority (NTSA) has released a report divulging statistics of road carnage victims. According to the…
- New Verdict After Fresh Tests on Sugar Being Sold in Kenya July 17, 2018
A series of fresh tests that were conducted on the sugar that Kenyans are currently consuming have revealed that the earlier statements…
- Uhuru Gets New Aide-De-Camp July 17, 2018
The Presidential Strategic Communication Unit (PSCU) on Tuesday announced that President Uhuru Kenyatta had gotten another bodyguard who…
- Govt Orders Media Houses to Hire the Following July 17, 2018
The Government has issued an order to all media houses on how they are supposed to implement the hiring on their stations when it comes to…
- Journalist Who Exposed SGR Racism Hits Back After Attack July 17, 2018
The Standard Group journalist who unearthed details of cases of racism by Chinese workers on the SGR toward the Kenyan counterparts has…
Daily Nation »
No feed items found.
- VIDEO: Kenyan Church in Atlanta set to build ultra-modern Community Resource Center, invites you
- VIDEO: Unruly Sonko insults Peter Kenneth, calls him a thief and a dunderhead on live TV
- Villagers file petition, wonder why “Watu wa Nairobi” are always given so much attention at funerals
- Sonko akosa kupata cheti cha nidhamu kutoka CID
- VIDEO: Kenyan priest in US charged with sexually assaulting fellow priest
- LIVE STREAM VIDEO: Uhuru makes his State of the Nation Address 2017
- LIVE STREAMING: Finally, the 100 days doctors’ strike ends
- VIDEO: Kenyan opens a music production company in Atlanta
- VIDEO: I am not your wife, Uhuru tells Joho as Kenyans are outraged
- Kenya sinks Sh2 billion into New York consulate
- Central Kenya tops contraceptive use July 17, 2018
Central Kenya tops in the use of contraceptives among women, new data shows, an indication of fruitful attempts to ease the biting effects of population pressure.
- Kenya Power managers get tough bail terms July 17, 2018
Senior Kenya Power managers were Tuesday freed on stringent bond conditions after a Nairobi court ruled that there was no compelling reason to deny them freedom.
- Public locked out of Sh1.5bn KDF jets probe July 17, 2018
The Ministry of Defence declined to explain how it bought seven fighter jets worth Sh1.5 billion from Jordan that were later found to be defective.
- Nairobi's longest flyover takes shape after study July 17, 2018
The government has stepped up efforts to ease traffic on Mombasa Road in Nairobi with plans to construct two-kilometre flyover linking the Industrial Area to the city centre.
- City Hall, Narok top Sh2.3bn Kemsa drugs debt list July 17, 2018
Nairobi and Narok counties top the list of debtors that owe the Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (Kemsa) Sh2.3 billion for medical supplies.
- Kebs says impounded sugar is ‘generally safe’ for use July 17, 2018
Kebs on Tuesday told MPs that sugar recently impounded was “generally safe” after only two of 66 samples tested on 1.27 million bags was found to be contaminated with copper and lead.
- Employers, colleges face Sh10m fine in fresh medical quacks fight July 17, 2018
Employers who hire quacks risk up to Sh10 million in fine or a five-year jail term for failure to verify authenticity of professional certificates.
- Engineering students win registration row July 17, 2018
Hundreds of students who graduated with engineering degrees from three universities eight years ago were Tuesday granted a major reprieve.
- Family Bank staff held after Sh20m theft July 17, 2018
Four Family Bank employees have been arrested in connection with theft of Sh20.8 million at the lender’s Ruiru branch on Saturday night.
- Shelter Afrique board meets ahead of crucial Friday AGM July 17, 2018
Shelter Afrique is set to hold a full board meeting today ahead of Friday’s annual general meeting (AGM) in which shareholders are expected to review the firm’s turnaround.
172,705 total views, 62 views today