- Swazuri Replaced at Land Commission August 15, 2018
National Land Commission (NLC) chairperson Muhammad Swazuri was on Wednesday replaced at the body by the immediate…
- MPs Come Under New Attack From Kenyans August 15, 2018
Members of the public were on Wednesday enraged to the point of taking action against Members of Parliament who have now been…
- Joho Shows Off His Muscle, Warns Coast Politicians August 15, 2018
Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho, during a meeting with Coast leaders, openly talked about his ability to manage to make a short notice…
- Female Nairobi MCA Nearly Comes to Blows During Press Briefing [VIDEO] August 15, 2018
A nominated MCA in Nairobi almost came to blows with a colleague as she disrupted an ongoing press briefing on Tuesday.
- We Were Bribed With Sh10M, Not 10K – MP Now Claims August 15, 2018
A Member of Parliament has come out to dispel reports that lawmakers were bribed with as little as Sh10,000 to shoot down the report, claiming that the correct figure was…
- Waititu's Desperate Call to Sonko Over Wife's Arrest [AUDIO] August 15, 2018
Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu was in a phone call with his Nairobi counterpart Mike Sonko shortly after his wife…
- Former Kenyan Refugee Wins Big in USA Congress Elections August 15, 2018
A former Kenyan refugee could join the US Congress after winning the Democrat primaries. The woman will now be…
- Gideon Moi's Exclusive Offer to Governors August 15, 2018
Baringo Senator Gideon Moi, who also chairs the Senate Committee on ICT, has given an offer to all 47 governors that will see them receive…
- Gov Waititu's Wife Arrested August 15, 2018
Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu's wife Susan Wangare is among 15 people arrested on Wednesday over…
- How MPs Were Handed Bribes in Toilets – Colleagues Expose August 15, 2018
Lawmakers have come out and exposed how other Members of the National Assembly were handed bribes in Parliament toilets which…
Daily Nation »
No feed items found.
- VIDEO: Kenyan opens a music production company in Atlanta
- VIDEO: I am not your wife, Uhuru tells Joho as Kenyans are outraged
- Kenya sinks Sh2 billion into New York consulate
- VIDEOS: Gachagua’s brother – a former personal assistant to Uhuru – now enters race for governor’s seat
- Amina wants Sh200 million put in secret account for Uhuru, Ruto budget
- Fearing the worst, US undocumented migrants brace for deportation
- VIDEO: Finally, MCA Tricky ‘goes to University’
- VIDEOS: Eight unbelievable outbursts by Uhuru Kenyatta as president
- VIDEO: I was not poisoned, clarifies Raila over food poisoning story
- Strange twist in Kenyan politics as Senators seek MCA seats
- Surveillance centre at Likoni Ferry to be ready by Dec August 15, 2018
Installation of CCTV cameras will be done by mid next month.
- Kakuzi net profit grows 269pc to Sh270m on firm tea, avocado prices August 15, 2018
The board has not recommended the payment of an interim dividend.
- No end to Kwale, Taita Taveta row over Mackinnon Road town August 15, 2018
Mackinnon Road town is administratively in Kwale but the two counties have been laying claim to it.
- Teachers forums boost Coast tourism as high season sets in August 15, 2018
Businesses in Mombasa are booming courtesy of teachers’ conferences and the high tourist season.
- ARM boss ousted in UK firm’s board shake-up August 15, 2018
British sovereign wealth fund CDC moves to tighten grip on management of troubled cement manufacturer
- Nandi in Sh1.2bn hospital land row with MP August 15, 2018
County officials claim that a three-acre piece of land on which Mr Mishra wants to build Mediheal Hospital is public land.
- Chase Bank Sh4.8bn bondholders lose out August 15, 2018
KDIC chief executive says it is not possible to set timelines for paying the bondholders
- Ex-Kidero team denied cash bail August 14, 2018
Mr Kidero was released on a cash bail of Sh2 million and a Sh3 million surety bond.
- Cabinet okays revival of dormant State-owned shipping line August 14, 2018
The government will seek to allocate a percentage of cargo to be shipped through the line and encourage partnerships.
- Likoni channel Sh4bn cable car gets nod August 14, 2018
The cars will carry 11,000 commuters per hour in both directions, a total of 180,000 people daily.
175,943 total views, 112 views today