- You Can't Make it Without Wetang'ula – Raila Warned March 21, 2018
National Super Alliance (NASA) leader Raila Odinga has been warned against ditching Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang'ula and the Ford-Kenya party as there was no….
- Why Protests in These 3 Cities Could be Restricted March 21, 2018
Demonstrations and protests in these 3 cities could look very different in the near future if a motion seeking to restrict the…
- John Allan Namu Addresses Alleged Role in Uhuru's Campaigns March 21, 2018
Journalist John Allan Namu has come out to speak on his alleged involvement and that of his company in campaigning for President Uhuru Kenyatta in the 2017…
- Video of Mohammed Ali's Passionate Defense of Police Wows Kenyans March 21, 2018
Nyali MP Mohammed Ali delivered a passionate defense of police officers, making a case for better remuneration and revealing untold stories of heroic officers who…
- Kenya Airways Increases Profit March 21, 2018
Kenya's national airline, Kenya Airways (KQ), on Wednesday announced that it had drastically increased its operating profit in the past year since…
- Raila Meets US Ambassador Godec – Kenyans Raise Questions March 21, 2018
National Super Alliance leader Raila Odinga met United States Ambassador Robert Godec at Capitol Hill, Nairobi. This elicited questions among social media users who noted that contrary to…
- Supreme Court Judges to Determine Waiguru's Fate March 21, 2018
Supreme Court Judges are set to determine Kirinyaga's Governor Anne Waiguru's fate on an application she filed challenging Martha Karua's win at the Court of…
- Kibaki's Position Restored After Court Ruling March 21, 2018
Former President Mwai Kibaki on Wednesday made a comeback after the courts ruled to have the former president along with seven others return to…
- Sports CS Achesa's Blunder That Could Cost Kenya March 21, 2018
Sports Cabinet Secretary Rashid Achesa is facing testing times barely a month after his appointment after it emerged that a section of…
- Murder Convict Mysteriously Disappears from Court March 21, 2018
Panic bogged a High Court after a murder convict mysteriously disappeared from the chambers minutes after the Judge delivered a ruling…
Daily Nation »
No feed items found.
- Field Day for Looters as Nakumatt’s Stock is Thrown on Streets
- VIDEO: Guess which Kenyan takes his children to this most expensive school in the world @ Sh10m a kid per year?
- VIDEO: Uhuru, Ruto have no mandate to lead Kenya, says US-based Kenyan
- Utumiaji wa bangi wahalalishwa California
- Kenyan woman dies in hit-and-run crash in Phoenix, Arizona
- VIDEO: You won’t believe what KTN has unearthed as Msando’s ghosts return to haunt Kenya police in 2018
- VIDEO: Kenyan family is ecstatic after receiving an invitation from US, but…..
- LIVE TV: Join Kenyans as they usher in the new year in Nakuru #2018
- Kenya gvt approves Sh800 million Cemetery for super rich Kenyans
- VIDEO: Kalonzo shocks Raila after saying Uhuru should rule for two and a half years
- Court stops KCB from paying management bonus March 22, 2018
KCB has been stopped from paying annual bonuses to its management in the wake of an appraisal dispute with unionisable workers.
- Poor quality keeps down coffee prices at auction March 21, 2018
Coffee prices at the auction remained flat this week as the trading continues to receive low quality beans with the main crop season almost coming to an end.
- PLO Lumumba sworn in as the head of Nairobi debt audit team March 21, 2018
Countdown to clearance of Sh58 billion unpaid bills owed to contractors by Nairobi County Government started on Tuesday after former anti-graft tsar PLO Lumumba was sworn into office.
- KQ gets out of insolvency as it reports Sh6bn loss March 21, 2018
Kenya Airways’ shareholder value has moved into positive territory riding on last year’s balance sheet restructuring that reduced its annual debt payment obligations.
- Africa leaders ink largest free market treaty March 21, 2018
African leaders gathered in Kigali have signed the Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA) treaty to create the world’s largest single market.
- More than half of Kenyans would migrate if they could, survey finds March 21, 2018
More than half of Kenyans would immediately move to another country if they could, a survey by an international polling agency has found.
- Energy agency plans tariff cuts for small power producers March 21, 2018
The Energy regulator plans to cut costly electricity tariffs that small power generators charge homes that are not connected to the Kenya Power grid.
- IEBC faulted on Linturi’s fake degree papers’ case March 21, 2018
EACC has faulted the electoral agency for failing to take action against Meru Senator Mithika Linturi over allegations of possessing forged academic papers.
- CAK feted for economic inclusion March 21, 2018
The Competition Authority of Kenya (CAK) and the United Kingdom’s Competition and Markers Authority (CMA) were co-winners at this year’s Competition Advocacy Contest for their role in “promoting struc …
- Kenya’s food imports jump 58pc in January March 21, 2018
Kenya’s food imports jumped 58.33 per cent in January compared to a year earlier, reflecting last year’s deficit in production as a result of poor rainfall.
154,643 total views, 60 views today