- Kirinyaga Deputy Gov Reveals Who Set Him Up April 25, 2018
Kirinyaga Deputy Governor Peter Ndambiri on Wednesday addressed the video that emerged online explaining that he had been set up by his…
- Win Tickets to The Biggest Event This Weekend April 25, 2018
The biggest event is happening this weekend. You can win tickets to it by simply following these simple steps. First, you have to…
- Raila Tells Off Khalwale Over Handshake April 25, 2018
NASA leader Raila Odinga has used his trip to Kakamega to reprimand former area Senator Boni Khalwale. Raila, who is attending the 5th Devolution Conference went after…
- Kenyan Lawyers Go After CS Farida Karoney April 25, 2018
Law Society of Kenya (LSK) President Allen Gichuhi on Friday asked Kenyan lawyers to submit evidence as part of a plan to have Lands CS Farida Karoney face…
- Cyprian Nyakundi Arrested April 25, 2018
Controversial blogger Cyprian Nyakundi was on Wednesday arrested and detained at the Muthaiga Police Station after he reportedly offended the…
- Govt to Pay Your Taxes When You Buy This Product April 25, 2018
The government on Tuesday announced that it will pay the taxes for this product. In a statement seen by Kenyans.co.ke, you will now enjoy…
- Relief for Rugby Players Accused of Rape After New Ruling April 25, 2018
Two rugby players Frank Wanyama and Alex Olaba, who were charged with raping a Kenyan female artist, got a reprieve on Wednesday after a Nairobi court agreed…
- Sonko's Tribute to Matiba Rubs Kenyans the Wrong Way April 25, 2018
Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko's tribute to the late veteran politician and Kenya's multi-party democracy hero Kenneth Matiba has rubbed Kenyans the wrong way. In his…
- Matiang'i Picks on MP Over Security Operation April 25, 2018
Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang'i on Wednesday criticised the Tiaty Member of Parliament following a scuffle over the killings of…
- Wazir Chacha Freed by Court April 25, 2018
Wazir Chacha was on Wednesday released by the courts after he denied fraud charges in relation to extortion claims against Members of Parliament. Chacha was…
Daily Nation »
No feed items found.
- VIDEO: Young Kenyan Mukurino who works for World Bank and is a Professor in US
- DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT: Kenyan Bishop, Dr. Josiah Thuku Kambutu passes away in the United States
- LIVESTREAMING NOW: Real vs Juventus [UEFA Champions League Final 2017]
- BREAKING NEWS VIDEO: Ngilu joins NASA, says Uhuru and Ruto are extremely corrupt
- BREAKING: Why Nakuru’s Governor Mbugua has bowed out of the race
- VIDEO: Kenyan man rips Uhuru’s administration in epic tirade
- FULL INTERVIEW: Waiguru said this when asked the last time she spoke to Uhuru and added that Raila is jealous of her
- VIDEO: Here is what Raila and Uhuru had to say about their tribal blocs
- VIDEO: Uhuru explains why he was at G7 summit in
- Kenyan in Diaspora jailed for 2 Years for ‘stealing Sh6.8 Million from Woman with Alzeimers’
- Scangroup bids for major stake in rival Kantar TNS April 26, 2018
WPP Scangroup has acquired a majority stake in rival Kantar TNS in a deal whose pricing was not immediately available.
- Economy creates 897,800 jobs, best yet under Uhuru April 25, 2018
The economy generated 897,800 jobs in 2017, handing President Uhuru Kenyatta his best annual performance.
- Thinking that will assess business beyond profits April 25, 2018
The model of “profit at all costs” is changing in many parts of the world and Kenya has not been left behind.
- Counties yet to get budgeting right five years later April 25, 2018
Budget planning and implementation remains a key weak point for counties, five years since the devolved units were established.
- List of Kenya’s best paying sectors April 25, 2018
Employees in the financial services remained the best paid private sector workers in the country last year.
- Only 2,070 out of 27,000 schools given title deeds April 25, 2018
The National Land Commission has issued title deeds to 2,070 out of 27,000 public schools in the country.
- Governor Awiti faces Sh20m security in poll appeal suit April 25, 2018
Former Kasipul MP Oyugi Magwanga now wants the Court of Appeal to compel Homa Bay Governor Cyprian Awiti to deposit Sh20 million as security for costs before full poll hearing commences.
- North Rift dairy farmers pay less for animal feeds April 25, 2018
Dairy farmers are paying less for animal feeds as maize and wheat prices fall on oversupply leaving cereal growers with heavy losses.
- Mumias woes rise as 25,000 cane farmers drop miller April 25, 2018
The number of farmers supplying sugarcane to Mumias Sugar Company has dropped by half as the disgruntled growers seek other alternatives due to delayed payments.
- Exports under Agoa deal drop by Sh1.6 billion April 25, 2018
Exports of duty-free goods to the US under the African Growth and Opportunity Act (Agoa) fell by Sh1.6 billion last year.
159,261 total views, 16 views today