- 200 Kenyan Students Suffer Food Poisoning September 20, 2017
200 high school students were sent home after they suffered from food poisoning. A medical officer confirmed that the students had…
- Supreme Court’s Njoki Ndung’u to be Questioned Over Gross Misconduct Case September 20, 2017
Supreme Court Judge Njoki Ndung'u is set to be questioned over a case where she was allegedly involved in gross misconduct. The Judge will be…
- See the Leaked Photos Showing Kenya's New Currency Without Kenyatta, Moi Faces September 20, 2017
Images of the new-look currency to be rolled out in compliance with the 2010 Constitution have now surfaced after it emerged…
- Mzee Moi's Home Raided, Property Stolen September 20, 2017
A daring robbery was today staged in former President Daniel Arap Moi' home with the robbers making away with…
- Supreme Court Names 4 IEBC Officials Responsible for Messed-Up August Elections September 20, 2017
The full Supreme Court ruling issued today has set a number of IEBC officials up for an uncertain future after they were found to have…
- REVEALED: The Secret Family Ties Between Owners of Nakumatt, Tuskys and Naivas September 20, 2017
Three of Kenya's largest retailers were all started in the 90s and oddly, all the owners were closely related through family relationships and…
- Babu Owino Confesses He Brought Bees to Supreme Court [VIDEO] September 20, 2017
Embakasi East Member of Parliament Babu Owino has admitted that he was behind the attack by bees outside the Supreme Court because…
- IEBC's Worst Mistake Finally Revealed by CJ Maraga September 20, 2017
Chief Justice David Maraga on Wednesday finally revealed that the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) failed to…
- Court Orders Sacked Official to Pay Government Sh74 Million September 20, 2017
Following a suit that was filed by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, a court has ordered a former senior government official to pay Sh74.6 Million for failing to…
- Final Judgement On Uhuru's Election 'Mistakes' September 20, 2017
The Supreme Court of Kenya has delivered their verdict regarding on claims that President Uhuru Kenyatta was involved in electoral malpractices ahead of the….
Daily Nation »
- Withhold Raila’s passport, MP tells government
- Supreme Court ruling set stage for elections nullification
- Nurses sent home as pressure mounts to end strike
- Jubilee leaders slam Supreme Court over judgment
- How the IEBC failed Kenya
- 140 students sent home after food poisoning
- Ndung’u: The court ought to have ordered a vote recount
- Judge terms nullification of Uhuru’s re-election political
- Bottomline Africa: Africa Health Status
- Bottomline Africa: Reactions to the Supreme Court Verdict
- Supreme Court says IEBC failures led to poll nullification September 20, 2017
IEBC's failure to meet constitutional and legal requirements led to nullification of the August 8 presidential election, the Supreme Court said on Wednesday.
- NBK executive charged with Sh313m loan fraud September 20, 2017
Dennis Oduor Chumbe was Wednesday charged with the intention to steal Sh313.6 million through fake loans.
- Kenyan scholar picked as chancellor of UK specialist arts university September 20, 2017
A Kenyan scholar has been appointed the chancellor of United Kingdom’s first specialist arts university.
- Flamingoes flee as Lake Nakuru water level rises September 20, 2017
Flamingoes, the main attraction at Lake Nakuru National Park, have fled due to increased water levels.
- Finnish firm eyes weather equipment deals for new airports September 20, 2017
Kenya’s status as a budding aviation hub is behind Finnish weather tracker Vaisala’s decision to open an office in Nairobi, the company has said.
- Liquid offers free Internet for Ngong Road centre September 20, 2017
Liquid Telecom Kenya will provide up to 300 co-workers with free, high-speed fibre Internet connectivity at the Nairobi Garage.
- Private sector chiefs lobby MPs to pass friendly laws September 20, 2017
Private sector executives have petitioned Parliament to amend a number of laws that have continued to hinder business transactions in the country and the region.
- Former Home Afrika CEO claims Sh36m over sacking September 20, 2017
Home Afrika faces a Sh36.3 million compensation claim, equivalent to more than half of its gross profit, from former CEO Njoroge Ng’ang’a who has sued for wrongful dismissal.
- French lender hires StanChart manager to head Kenya office September 20, 2017
Société Générale has hired former Standard Chartered Bank senior manager George Mutua to head operations of its newly licensed Kenya representative office.
- RVR staff in court to stop transfer without union nod September 20, 2017
Rift Valley Railways (RVR) workers have asked the High Court to stop their transfer back to Kenya Railways Corporation.
116,152 total views, 224 views today