- 3 Projects Sonko Stole From Me – Kidero December 14, 2017
Former Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero has broken his silence claiming that Governor Mike Sonko was taking credit for three projects that he (Kidero) had initiated.
- CJ Maraga Invites Uhuru to Supreme Court December 14, 2017
Chief Justice David Maraga has invited President Uhuru Kenyatta to the Supreme Court on Friday in what will be the Head of State's first…
- Judge Rejects Boinnet's Explanation For Defying Court Order December 14, 2017
The High Court on Thursday dismissed an explanation given by Inspector General of Police, Joseph Boinnet, for failing to execute an…
- Sonko Explains Why He Snubbed Governors' Meeting With Uhuru December 14, 2017
Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko on Thursday explained why he snubbed the Governors' induction presided by President Uhuru Kenyatta. Speaking to…
- Igathe Trolled After Screenshots of His Conversations Leaked December 14, 2017
Kenyans on Thursday lost esteem for the Nairobi Deputy Governor Polycarp Igathe after screenshots shared online painted him as a man who has…
- New Petition Filed to Remove Babu Owino December 14, 2017
A new petition has been filed seeking to remove Embakasi East Member of Parliament (MP) Babu Owino from office. According to the petitioner, the lawmaker was…
- Atwoli Suspends All Engagements With Labour Ministry December 14, 2017
Central Organization of Trade Unions (COTU) Secretary General Francis Atwoli on Thursday suspended all engagements with the Labour Ministry after…
- Duale Reveals He Negotiated With Raila Over NASA Appointments December 14, 2017
Majority Leader Aden Duale on Thursday revealed that he had negotiations with National Super Alliance (NASA) leader Raila Odinga over the appointment of…
- What CS Amina Did For South Sudan After Release of 4 Kenyans December 14, 2017
Days after President Salva Kiir agreed to release four Kenyans held prisoners in South Sudan, Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amina Mohamed has…
- ODM Official Resigns December 14, 2017
An official in the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) has resigned citing constant frustration and lack of appreciation despite his efforts to…
Daily Nation »
- Wavinya suit hurt as report reveals fraud
- Joint efforts stop Gatundu coffee theft
- Milan set up Inter Italian Cup quarter-final clash
- Thika heist suspects get extra charges
- Scuffles break out as attempt to eject Sossion fails
- Governor Mutua wants forensic expert to study papers
- Ex-Speaker Marende leaves Kenya Power Board
- Court orders State to pay firm Sh19 billion for taking its land
- Supreme Court gives death row convicts second chance to fate
- 150 people killed in road accidents countrywide since December 1
- Domestic air ticket prices rise ahead of Christmas season December 15, 2017
The price of domestic flight tickets is rising ahead of the festive season with bookings going up just days to Christmas.
- What holiday presents do CEOs want? December 14, 2017
Guide to choosing the perfect presents for CEOs, family, friends and colleagues
- Uchumi targets Sh3bn land sale to boost comeback December 14, 2017
Proceeds from the sale will go towards settling debts owed to suppliers and landlords
- Sh50m KCB heist suspects get more charges December 14, 2017
KCB heist suspects face additional charges of handling and possessing suspected stolen property.
- More speed barriers between Sachang’wan, Salgaa December 14, 2017
The ride on Nakuru-Eldoret highway is set to get even slower this festive season as the government plans more speed barriers between Sachang’wan and Salgaa to curb accidents.
- Trump-linked media firm targeted Raila with attack adverts December 14, 2017
Harris Media, described as “a far-right American digital media company,” is linked to two anonymous sites: ‘The Real Raila’ and ‘Uhuru for Us.'
- Jubilee MPs reject Uhuru preferred PSC nominees December 14, 2017
Jubilee MPs Thursday ganged up and rejected President Uhuru Kenyatta’s preferred line-up of nominees to the Parliamentary Service Commission.
- Safaricom auditions for ‘Blaze’ in Nairobi December 14, 2017
Safaricom will host its final edition of this year’s Blaze ‘Be Your Own Boss’ (BYOB) youth summit tomorrow at Uhuru Gardens, Nairobi.
- Cybercriminals create more malicious files December 14, 2017
The number of new malicious files processed by Kaspersky Lab’s in-lab detection technologies reached 360,000 a day in 2017
- Kinangop Dairy eyes lucrative schools milk supply deal December 14, 2017
Farmers-owned Kinangop Dairy Ltd has set its sights on a multi-million shilling supply deal for pre-primary institutions in Nyandarua County.
132,888 total views, 16 views today